Step1, put the cable in a USB socket of your computer, this will warrant power and the mouse
will communicate via the cable.
Check mouse functions.
Step2, put the dongle / antenna in another USB socket of your computer (see enclosed
Note communication between dongle / computer and mouse could be corrupted and must be
The reset button on the bottom of the mouse (see image) should be pressed a couple of
seconds to do so.
Below you also find steps for a Fundamental Reset, this in case the above instructions do not
get the mouse to operate.
1. Disconnect the charger cable
2. Remove the dongle
3. Turn off the wireless control switch
4. Connect the charger cable
5. Turn on the wireless switch
6. Insert dongle
7. Confirm operation
8. If necessary press the pairing button
9. Disconnect the charger cable
10. Confirm operation is fully restored